Monday, February 16, 2009

Down with the Sickness

Happy Monday everyone...well I guess Monday is almost over, but you get my well-meaning jist. In any case, I would like to send a special message and shoutout to any computer hackers/creators of malware/virus manufacturers and in general all the fat computers nerds who are living in their parent's basement with their custom build Alienware computer who create viruses and Trojans and all forms of computer nastiness all day because they never developed social skills and were thus shunned at school and this is their form of lame revenge...fuck you guys. Seriously, fuck you in your mouth in between the cheesy poofs and cases of Mountain Dew you ingest. Honestly, I hope World of Warcraft servers worldwide suddenly shut down and you have no more clan meetings to get you hard during the day when you are not creating viruses and other needless crap to screw up my computers and the computers of countless others. Maybe you will be too sad to write the newest skanky virus cause you haven't spoken to your internet girlfriend cause WOW is down, who you have never seen cause she lives in Finland, but you know she must be hot cause she is a level 43 Fire Mage. I hate all of you with the burning fury of 854 STDs.

Phew, that felt good. I am remote writing this post from a friends computer as my computer right now is currently more screwed than Bernie Madoff. I haven't derived enjoyment from viruses on any of my electronics since I got bored playing Dr. Mario for Nintendo. In those days, viruses were vibrantly colored and stacked in sweet Tetris-like fashion. Now they just make my life annoying.

My computer boots up and shows my desktop wallpaper...and nothing else, save for a phew messages informing me that vital programs can't start up. Stupendous. You have not yet felt true boredom till you spend all day in your apartment with no computer and no internet. Hmm, I need to check my e-mail, NO! Whats the weather like? Stick your head out the window cause you sure aren't going to weather.com! Whats this horrible rash? I better check WebMD...nope better go to the walk-in clinic. (No I do not have a rash. The redness all over my face is just anger at the fucking hacker douchenozzle who put me in such a predicament).

Blah, oh well. I'll just have to play video games until my fingers bleed or something.

So, Northstar-To My Better Angel. Northstar is easily one of my favorite bands and really one of the more underrated bands in the whole pop punk genre. I saw them open for another band I really like and was like "hmm, they are not bad." Then I promptly forgot about them for a year before stumbling upon one of their cds. Over the next two hours I became obsessed and looked online for tour dates, only to find they had broken up a month earlier...FML. Either way, their lyrics are brilliant, melodies are hellaciously catchy, and satisfaction is guarenteed. Hopefully your computer doesn't come down with a Trojan Vundo virus like mine when you are rocking out to Northstar's awesomeness.

"And operator, I can't hold much longer, can't hold much longer, can't hold on..."

JW

1 comment: